The latest release of Shipwright Build is now available on GitHub, with
images pushed to quay.io.
Highlights from v0.5.1 include:
- Sample build strategy for BuildKit
- Replaced usage of Tekton Pipeline Resources
- Upgrade supported Tekton version to v0.23.0
- Reduce controller RBAC permissions to the minimum needed to run on most
- Upgrade versioning of sample build strategies for buildah, kaniko, and ko.
Release notes for v0.5.0 and v0.5.1 can be found on GitHub:
v0.5.0 - https://github.com/shipwright-io/build/releases/tag/v0.5.0
v0.5.1 - https://github.com/shipwright-io/build/releases/tag/v0.5.1
Note - v0.5.1 includes a critical bugfix that allows Shipwright Builds to
run on Kubernetes distributions that enable
the OwnerReferencesPermissionEnforcement admission controller. Such
distributions include OpenShift/OKD.
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>
100 E. Davie Street
adam.kaplan(a)redhat.com T: 1-919-754-4843