During today's grooming call, we agreed that the time is right to cut
another release. Pull requests marked with the "release-v0.6.0" are
considered blockers for the release of each component (build, cli, and
The ideal timeline for the release is as follows:
1. Wednesday (2021-10-06) - review/approve outstanding pull requests in
2. Thursday (2021-10-07) - Tag release for v0.6.0 in build, vendor updates
into cli and operator. Sync doc updates into the website repo.
3. Friday (2021-10-08) - Sascha Schwartze will draft a blog post on the
website repo. Work begins to merge CLI pull requests (mainly around the ENV
vars feature and release plumbing).
4. Monday (2021-10-11) - announce release of build, just in time for
5. Afterwards ("run at") - release operator and cli.
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>
100 E. Davie Street
adam.kaplan(a)redhat.com T: 1-919-754-4843