- Parameters EP - needs more feedback related to direction (free form
parameters vs. 1st class APIs). The environment variables proposal from
will be influenced by our
- Twitter account - there is a growing need for credentials to be shared
among project maintainers/admins. This applies not just to our twitter
account, but things like credentials used in our private git test suite.
- Removing deprecated fields - we need to ensure that we can do this
safely for things that upgrade Shipwright. Example - do we ensure that
unknown fields are preserved in etcd? In addition, downstream consumers may
depend on current APIs, they need notice before fields are removed.
- k8s 1.20 bump revealed that some e2e/integration tests include kube
versions in their names. If possible, this should be switched to use
- Removing PipelineResources - this is not being promoted out of Tekton
alpha. EP is up to discuss our path forward.
- Local source EP - a similar feature is being proposed in Tekton, with
a different technical approach. This is an area we can collaborate in. All
agree this is a feature Shipwright wants.
GitHub issue link: https://github.com/shipwright-io/build/issues/701
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>
100 E. Davie Street
adam.kaplan(a)redhat.com T: 1-919-754-4843